- By applying to become a full member of the Fabians you agree to accept and conform to the rules of the Fabian Society, commit yourself to its aims and purposes and undertake to promote its work.
- The acceptance of your membership application is subject to confirmation by the National Board. Your membership is confirmed if you are not informed otherwise.
- By supplying personal data to register as a member you agree that the Fabian Society (including constituted sections of the society such as the Young Fabians) and affiliated local Fabian Societies may contact you using any of the data supplied.
- You can opt-out of receiving communications from us by email using the unsubscribe link in each email we send.
- We will not share your details with anyone outside the Fabians and affiliated local Fabian groups.
- By agreeing to join, by submitting your application, you agree to auto-renewal of your fees.
- The Australian Fabians will keep all your bank and credit card details confidential.
- You will receive 14 days notice of any change in the terms of your arrangement.
- If you wish to cancel or change your automatic payment arrangement, The Australian Fabians will require 14 days written notice or by email to [email protected].
- Please ensure your nominated credit card or bank account can accept debits of this kind and that there are enough funds to cover the payment.