The Australian Fabians encourage healthy and robust discussion in the comments section of our website. However, we reserve the right to remove comments that violate our moderation policy.
Submissions that violate Fabians Moderation Policy include:
- Hate speech (including but not limited to comments on race, gender, sex, sexuality, disability, nationality, ethnicity, etc.)
- Personal and low-effort attacks
- Trolling and name calling
- Illegal content
- Defamatory or libellous content
- Content that violates copyright or trademark law
Please keep disagreements civil and focus on the idea, not the person.
Comments are moderated by our Digital Editor. We review all comments and remove those that violate our policies.
Questions or appeals related to our comments moderation policy should be addressed to [email protected]
Endorsed by AF National Publications Committee
29th June 2023