The South Australian branch of the Australian Fabians invites you to attend a discussion about the future of refugee and asylum seeker policy and community advocacy.
Our panel includes:
· Andrew Giles MP - Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs and Assistant Minister for Immigration
· Brad Chilcott - Founder of Welcoming Australia
· Arian Rezai - Refugee and manager of Ayla's Cafe
· Arefa Hassani - Former refugee, pastoral care worker and Board Member at the Baba Mazari Foundation
If you are interested in Labor's position on refugee and asylum seeker policy - and what you can do to make a difference - we invite you to join us to share your questions and ideas.
- June 26, 2019 at 6pm – 7:30pm
Sparkke at the Whitmore
317 Morphett St
Adelaide, SA 5000
Google map and directions
- Leon Cermak