Hosted by Australian Fabians (with the North Melbourne ALP Branch) at the Fringe: 47th National ALP Conference, this forum will feature: Hon Catherine King, MP, Shadow Minister for Health, and panel guests.
** please remember **
- To gain entry to any one event at the Fringe you must have a 3 day Fringe Ticket.
- Why not go to as may events as you can. The Fringe program is excellent.
- Fringe Tickets may only be purchased online at laborfringe.org
- Tickets cost $30/$10 (concession/under 18 years) and include GST.
- Tickets gain you access on a first in, best dressed basis to most Fringe events.
- Most individual Fringe events are FREE - a few have rsvps, an additional entry fee, or restricted entry.
- Please check the Fringe Schedule online at laborfringe.org
Join the Towards Equality Project:
Help us harness ideas toward a vision of equality for Australia.
- July 26, 2015 at 10:45am – 11:45am
Melbourne Convention Centre, Room 208
1 Convention Centre Pl
South Wharf, VIC 3006
Google map and directions
Showing 3 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter