The National Annual General Meeting to be held in CANBERRA on Saturday the 27th of July 2019. (For those who can’t make it, we propose to have the AGM live streaming on Facebook).
Members are also advised that this is not an election year as we run 2 year terms.
However, the Board is proposing some updates/revisions to our Constitution and these will be voted on at the AGM All current financial members 2018/19 are eligible to vote in any these changes and other special matter arising at the AGM.
To make sure your vote counts I have attached a proxy form, please complete and lodge as required by 21 July 2019
NOTICE OF NATIONAL AGM MEETING
Including a Panel Discussion with speakers Jen Rayner and Stephen Hall. @ 5:30 pm
4.30 pm, Saturday the 27th July 2019
Quality Hotel Dickson
Corner of Badham & Cape Streets Dickson ACT
Malvern Star Function Room
1. Welcome: Chairman Billy Colless
3. Ordinary Business
a. Confirmation of the minutes of the previous AGM (May 2018)
b. Annual Reports for 2018
- Treasurer – Financial Statements for 2018.
- Note these reports are all available on the web site
- Authorise the ‘2018 Public Officers’ reports to Consumer Affairs Victoria and ASI
4. Proposed changes to the National Constitution – as circulated
5. Special Business Any Agenda items to be considered under Special Business
should be advised to the National Secretary by no later than 3 July 2019.
5.30 PM Speakers Panel to discuss “The Unity of Labo(u)r is the hope of
the world” Panel to include wonderful progressive speakers : Jen
Rayner, Van Badham and Stephen Hall
6.30 PM. Meeting closes – all attendees are welcome to Join us for a
drink and or dinner for a good time & chat with fellow Fabians.
Roger Byrne – National Secretary 27 June 2019
- July 27, 2019 at 4:30pm – 6:30pm
The Dickson Tradies
2 Badham St
Dickson , ACT 2602
Google map and directions
- 6 people are going