Its been 2 weeks since the Federal Election, It appears that we have a lot of work to do in the equality movement to ensure that we build a narrative over the next 3 years that won't be forgotten.
So we at QLD Fabians thought that we should put together a Pannel Discussion event so we can discuss how we can achieve Equality in our new political and economic climate.
We have put together a thought-provoking panel Featuring:
- WORLDS GREATEST TREASURER - HON WAYNE SWAN MHR;
- STATE GOVT HOUSING MINISTER - MICK DEBRENNI (SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION);
- SOCIAL POLICY EXPERT - DR JENNIFER MAYS ,
- LECTURER QUT; FAMILY LAW EXPERT AND COMMUNITY LEGAL SERVICE MEMBER MR PHILIP ANTHONY
WHEN: AUGUST 3 6.30 FOR 7 PM START
WHERE: AUDITORIUM, 2ND FLOOR TLC BUILDING 16 PEEL ST SOUTH BRISBANE
Cost $10 members; $15 non-members
You Must RSVP online to be a part of the audience
Pizza will be available beforehand and tea and coffee afterwards.
- August 03, 2016 at 6:30pm – 8:30pm
TLC Building, Level 2
16 Peel St
South Brisbane , QLD 4101
Google map and directions
- $10.00 AUD
- 82 people are going
Billy / Kevin